Track major indices from around the world, including Dow Jones, NASDAQ, S&P 500, NYSE, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates, bonds, ETFs and commodity prices.
- Real-time Indices, Futures, Commodities, Currencies, Stocks, Bonds, ETFs
- Latest stock market, finance, business and investing news
- Add stocks to your Portfolio to get real-time quotes and a personalized news stream
- Easily search and add stocks using company name or symbol
- All the key details, such as daily open, high and low, volume, price/earnings ratio and market cap
- Chart view to visualize changes over time (Simple Line Chart / Candle Chart)
- Quotes by Yahoo! Finance
- Simple, easy and intuitive user interface (Light and Dark Theme)
- Possibility to use offline
Read the latest financial news from Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Americas: Dow Jones, NASDAQ, NYSE, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
Track commodity prices:
- Precious Metals: Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Palladium, etc.
- Energy: Crude Oil, Brent Crude Oil, Natural Gas, RBOB Gasoline, enc.
- Agriculture: Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, Soybean, Coffee, Rough Rice, Cocoa, etc.
Track Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB), Microsoft (MSFT), Nokia (NOK), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/EURO(EUR), USD/YEN(JPY), USD/CAD, POUND(GBP)/USD, USD/YUAN(CNY), USD/INR, USD/FRANC(CHF), USD/WON(KRW), etc.
- Simple Line Chart / Candle Chart
- Turn your device sideways to interact with full-screen charts
- Intraday chart, 5 day, 6 month, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, and 15+ chart
- Add unlimited positions to your portfolio
- Delete/Re-order your Indices, Commodities, Currencies, Stocks