The application “Color Verbs” provides a list of 200 irregular verbs of the English language. Each verb contains examples (e.g. definitions, sentences, pictures, audio pronunciation and phonetic transcriptions). There is a possibility to highlight the verbs that you consider as more difficult, which means that you can identify them easily later on.
Do you know all past forms of English irregular verbs? ColorVerbs will help you to learn, review, and refresh your knowledge about the past forms of English irregular verbs.
The only way to learn irregular verbs is to memorize them. And the best way to do it is through spelling practice. You need to type the proper forms for the given irregular verb. If you make a mistake on a tested verb – you will need to spell it correctly again.
*Note that some verbs can form Simple Past and Past Participles in two ways (example: learn – learnt/learned – learnt/learned). Make sure to type your answer exactly as it is given in preview (example: learn – learnt – learnt).
English Irregular Verbs Translations
English (Definitions), Arabic (العربية), Czech (Čeština), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Korean (한국어), Norwegian (Norsk), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Romanian (Român), Russian (Pусский), Spanish (Español), Ukrainian (Український), Chinese (中文), Dutch (Nederlands), Hebrew (עִבְרִית), Hindi (हिन्दी) and Turkish (Türkçe).
- Highlight the verbs that you consider as more difficult
- Hide one or more columns to test your knowledge
- Practice (Quiz), for checking your knowledge
- Native voices are included in each verb
- Definitions, sentences, pictures and phonetic transcriptions for each irregular verb
- Can be used offline (no internet connection needed)
- Change the default verbs font size and style
- Fast and accurate search, sort and scroll through the list of irregular verbs
English Irregular Verbs for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GRE, SAT, ACT, GMAT, ESL learners. Have fun while you learn!